- Number of Batches Made: 5 (All beer this year - missed the opportunity for cider)
- Number of Gallons Made: 27 gallons
- Most polular beer style: American Wheat (n=2)
- First Brew Day of the Year: January 21, 2012 (American Wheat)
- Last Brew Day of the Year: June 17, 2012 (Straight Lambic)
- Best Homebrew Competition Result of the Year: German Pilsner - Best of Show Honorable Mention at the 2012 Boston Homebrew Comp and 2012 Ocean State Homebrew Comp.
- Number of Lug Wrench Collaborative Beers Brewed: 1 (Eisbock)
- Average ABV Across Batches: 5.7%
- Favorite Brew of the Year: The Eisbock that Tom and I brewed, both because it was a collaborative brew and I got the experiment with the icing process. The Fathers Day Lambic was a close second.
- Least Favorite Brew: American Wheat since I've brewed it enough that it has become repeatitive.
- Approximate amount of grain used in 2012: 61 lbs
- Most popular base malt: German Pilsner (21 lbs)
- Most popular specialty malt: Munich Malt (15 lbs)
- Approximate amount of hops used in 2012: 7.3 oz (not a very hoppy year)
- Most popular hop: Williamette (3 oz)
"Let us drink for the replenishment of our strength, not for our sorrow."